Thursday, November 29, 2007

My eyes can't believe what they have seen,
In the corner of your room,
You stockpiled millions of my memories...
Oh, doctor doctor -
I must have gotten this sick somehow.
I'm going to ask you a series of questions,
And I want them answered on the spot
Right now.
Is it serious?
'I'm afraid it is.'
Am I gonna die?
'Well, son.
Death is gonna catch up to all one day...
Yours is coming quicker than ours,
Than ours.'
So many things that I have taken for granted,
Again and again...
Well, here's what was said next:
Hold your head high, heavy heart.
So take a chance,
And make it big.
'Cause it's the last you'll ever get.
If we don't take it,
When will we make it?
I make plans
To break plans
And I've been
Planning something big,
Planning something big.
Planning...
I never tried to make the best of my time when I thought that I had plenty of it.
Is it serious?
'I don't know what to think.'
Is it all a lie?
'Well, one thing's for sure...
I'm taken to the glory days,
When we were kids,
Without a pressure or a thing to say.'
Now my life is one big make-it or break-it.
Hold your head high, heavy heart.
Save strength for the morning after.
So take chance, and make it big.
'Cause it's the last you'll ever get.
If we don't take it,
When will we make it?
I make plans,
To break plans,
And I've been
Planning something big.
So take a chance, and make it big.
'Cause it's the last you'll ever get.
If we don't take it,
When will we make it?
I make plans,
To break plans,
And I've been
Planning something big
Planning something big
Planning...
Hold you head high, heavy heart.
Save your strength for the morning after.
So take a chance, and make it big.
'Cause it's the last you'll ever get.
If we don't take it,
When will we make it?
I make plans,
To break plans,
And I've been
Planning something big
So take a chance, and make it big.
'Cause it's the last you'll ever get.
If we don't take it,
When will we make it?
I make plans,
To break plans,
And I've been
Planning something big
Planning something big
Planning...
The Phrase That Pays - The Academy Is...

No comments: