We broke up.
It hurts to look at his picture, but he can’t know that.
He can’t know that I hate that I still love him.
I wish I could take being near him. I love him so much. I wish it didn’t scare me to have a boyfriend who actually cares for once. I miss his voice, and I miss the way we used to talk for hours without really saying anything at all. I miss the way he used to hold me. I miss the way he’d walk three miles just to see me for ten minutes.
I miss him, but he can’t know it.
I don’t understand why I’m so afraid.
I don’t understand why I feel like I have to fight with him.
I don’t understand him.
I wish I still had him, but I know I’d be the exact same way I was right before we first broke up. I don’t want to put him through that again. He couldn’t take it the first time, he won’t be able to the second time either. I need a boy who can take what I like to call my personality changes.
I still love him, and I think I always will.
I miss the security I had with him.
But he’s not ready, and neither am I.
But then, why am I crying?
It happened over twenty-four hours ago, but I still cry.
These tears shouldn’t touch my cheeks. He should be here to stop him. I’m happier when I’m talking to him. He makes me feel special, like I’m important to someone. I know I am, but he makes it obvious.
I don’t know why it had to happen like that.
I hope he knows I’m not a bitch all the time.
I hope he knows that it’s only because I’m confused and scared, and he hurt me.
I hope he knows that I didn’t want to hurt him.
I don’t know what to do. I still love him.
Does it ever get easier?
It hurts to look at his picture, but he can’t know that.
He can’t know that I hate that I still love him.
I wish I could take being near him. I love him so much. I wish it didn’t scare me to have a boyfriend who actually cares for once. I miss his voice, and I miss the way we used to talk for hours without really saying anything at all. I miss the way he used to hold me. I miss the way he’d walk three miles just to see me for ten minutes.
I miss him, but he can’t know it.
I don’t understand why I’m so afraid.
I don’t understand why I feel like I have to fight with him.
I don’t understand him.
I wish I still had him, but I know I’d be the exact same way I was right before we first broke up. I don’t want to put him through that again. He couldn’t take it the first time, he won’t be able to the second time either. I need a boy who can take what I like to call my personality changes.
I still love him, and I think I always will.
I miss the security I had with him.
But he’s not ready, and neither am I.
But then, why am I crying?
It happened over twenty-four hours ago, but I still cry.
These tears shouldn’t touch my cheeks. He should be here to stop him. I’m happier when I’m talking to him. He makes me feel special, like I’m important to someone. I know I am, but he makes it obvious.
I don’t know why it had to happen like that.
I hope he knows I’m not a bitch all the time.
I hope he knows that it’s only because I’m confused and scared, and he hurt me.
I hope he knows that I didn’t want to hurt him.
I don’t know what to do. I still love him.
Does it ever get easier?

No comments:
Post a Comment