Since I’ve been talking about this non-stop with the counselor’s at school, I don’t think it’s too important I bring it up here anymore. My previous problems have been worked through, I believe.
However, I’ve realized an extreme problem with me—I like people that hurt me. Be it physical or mental, I’m just attracted to the ‘danger’ that accompanies the look and feel of an ‘abusive’ person.
Lets take, for instance, the guy I like—I’ll call him Crouton Boy. He’s got a girlfriend, right? Well, he acts so bad like he doesn’t. Maybe it’s because she lives in Iowa, or maybe it’s because he’s just a ‘friendly’ person, but he doesn’t realize how bad it hurts. I like him… I really do. And I don’t know why.
Crouton Boy pushed me up against the wall today. I swear he was nearly grinding on me. In a freakin’ church… While I don’t believe in organized religion, he does. I really just want him to lay off.
He’s also pretty abusive… physically, I mean. I’m hurting so bad right now, both mental and physical. My back hurts and I think he dislocated my thumb. He just has me sad.
…I don’t like boys. Do they ever get better? (I’ve heard no, but I’m hoping they do.)
Currently Reading – Nothing
Currently Listening To – Nothing
Name Drop – Burky
Quote of the Week – “What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.”
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AWWWWWW
<3 you!
Post a Comment