Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lonely Teen Social

Hey guys! Newest update, only a day apart. Woopsies. But I just felt this had to be said!

http://theloneylteensocial.blogspot.com/

This is such a cool place. It was started by one of my dear friends, Duncan. He's such a fascinating person, and he brings out the best in people. It's almost impossible to be mad at him--I think, instead of being a rockstar, he should become a therapist or something. He'd be really good at that.

Really, he's one of the nicest people I've ever met. I know that, if I ever really needed something from him, he would pull through for me.

I'm happy he's started this. These are the issues that just aren't brought up or accepted in our school enviornment, the ones that makes me want to scream: WHY DO YOU DO THIS? EXPLAIN IT TO ME!

[Why people use the term 'gay' as an insult, the terms 'love' and 'hate', religion, family members in the hospital...]

This, seriously, is an amazing place. You should check it out.

-Madi Rae

Currently Reading - Dracula [Bram Stoker], Great Expectations [Charles Dickens]

Currently Listening To - Diamonds and Gold / Tom Waits

Name Drop - Duncan Griffin[N[e]ilson?]

No comments: