Well, hello there! It seems you’ve stumbled across my humble little blog here. Well, I’m starting this because I have a lot of friends whom I don’t have daily contact with… and I figure, why not just post it up here?
Now, I can’t just say, ‘yeah, this is just going to be self-conceited rambling’, because it’s not. I’ll post snippets from my newest book… which is currently unnamed, my poetry and my songs…
Also, if you hate me and you’re reading this—gtfo. Nobody wants you here anyways, and if you’re reading this to start gossip, well then. You’re just a shallow snot and I personally wish bad things upon you.
Ms. Stenson, for instance, hitting you with her books. Isn’t that a scary thought, hm? (Trust me, it is.)
Now! On to the more important things. Today, well… today was mildly suck-ish. I was late to school again—sorry mom!—and that left me mildly confused through most of FACS. I can safely say I’ve given up on my group… our pizza is going to suck ass. I also need to get chopped basil. Um, mom!
Ms. Stenson’s class was pretty cool, though. Ms. Sobrocco came in and ranted about Husky Pride. She’s pretty cool, if you ask me. It’s going to suck leaving her this year. And then Felicia and I went down to the library, since we missed Wednesday’s class, and read for awhile. Chicken Soup For The Teenaged Soul = love.
I have also realized that Duncan and I can not work together in science. I am too picky about the details while he wants to guesstimate. I think that’s a load of crap, but to each their own.
Lunch was lunch. I ate, talked, and screamed something about ‘stop it burns my ears.’ But I don’t really remember anyways.
PE, we had to run extra sprints because Charlie tripped the sub yesterday and Dylon Maple took over class and Ms. Berglund did not like that AT ALL. She doesn’t trust us anymore, but I don’t think she has too much of a problem with me. I wasn’t part of the problem.
We had our test in TA’s class today. I finished early and he made us draw what being Minnesotan means to us. Mine is barely done, but it’s due on Monday so I’ll probably add to it tonight when I’m at Conor’s house.
Math is annoying. That is that.
And, for those of you who keep asking about my mom—health wise, she’s recovering. She’s doing better in most respects, since the chemo is done. It’ll take about ‘til the end of the year until she’s feeling better, though. Or, at least, that’s what my aunt says.
However, today, she was rear-ended by a car. Her back hurts again, and I really hope it didn’t screw up the surgery. It finally stopped hurting, and it would suck big-time if she had to get it re-done.
Taco’s this weekend! [Thank you, Mrs. Burk!]
And, for my two—count them, two—dedicated readers, no, I do NOT have any more updates. I’m stuck on the same line in the same chapter, and it looks like I’m going nowhere fast!
I’ll try and get led in my pencil soon, though.
That’s all for now!
-Madi Rae
Currently Reading – Dracula [Bram Stoker], Great Expectations [Charles Dickens]
Currently Listening To – G.I.N.S.F.S. / Fall Out Boy
Name Drop – Ryland Blackinton [AKA – Guy Ripley.]
Quote Of The Week – “I’ve already given up on myself twice, but the third time is the charm.”
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Madi I didn't know a life story could be so exciting while be so boring. You said you got this idea form Stenson. Did any come from me. Just wondering. See ya Monday.
Hi Madi! I am looking forward to hearing about the "boring" life of my favorite niece...... :) ....
Love you - Auntie Whatch
btw - You are just as good a writer as you are an artist! Very observant and sensitive! I am so proud of you........
Art - Personally, Art, it didn't. I'm sorry. I had been planning to make a blog for a long time now. My mother was also a huge inspiration in this... I suppose Ms. Stenson just gave me the courage to go for it.
...And, by the way. Were you trying to oxymoron yourself with that I didn't know a life story could be so exciting while be so boring statement?
Auntie - Hi, Auntie! My life is just that, I promise. Boring. But! I am glad that you're looking forward to hearing about it.
Thank you so much! I do plan to be a novelist, after all. It's good to hear such a compliment from my most favorite fan.
Love you, too!
[Are you the one who bought me the goldfish? If so, thank you!]
Yes Madi, Auntie Lisa bought the Goldfish for you - hope they were a nice suprise. You are a terrific writer. I plan to read your blog regularly.
Love you - AuntieLisa
Madi it's amazing how you turned an average day into a masterpiece, and your right we stink together in science.
Auntie.2 - Thank you for the goldfish! Luckily, they're not even half-gone yet, I don't think. But I devoured the grapes already. Um, oops?
Duncy-Pie - A masterpiece? Hardly. But thank you anyways! And, yeah. I think we pretty much got all of the answers wrong.
Post a Comment